Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
my citra canary and nightly both freeze after a random amount of time of playing it used to work fine but then something just changed one day.
- Operating System: windows
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-11300H @ 3.10GHz 3.11 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2262
- Game: all, but i was playing YKW3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (57.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2262 HEAD-e5a133e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11300H @ 3.10GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 516.59
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Set your CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. Like the warning right under this setting tells you, messing with this can cause freezing, don’t touch it unless you know what you’re doing. If you’re still experiencing issues, please disable all your cheat codes and restart the emulation (important, otherwise they remain active).
Lastly, you should disable Dump Textures in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics → This option is only useful for those that are interested in creating their own custom textures.
You may also want to delete all the textures its dumped so far: Go to
File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the
dump folder and delete the
textures folder found here (this will delete all dumped textures for all of your games).
again thank you it seems to work just fine, thank you