when i play the games i find it sometimes slow like in
ssb:40-60fps in smash-20 in smash run
- Operating System:windows 7 ultimate x64
- CPU:amd apu a8 5500B with radeon hd graphics
- GPU: amd radeon hd 7560D
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: most 3ds games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (109.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1281 HEAD-a11bc03
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7560D
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
There’s not much you can do about that. AMD does not handle OpenGL graphics very well. You can either wait for citra to be further optimized, or wait until you can upgrade to a better pc.
Yeah, single thread performance on that APU is more towards the low-end:
combined with Radeon which unfortunately perform poorly on Windows due to AMD’s drivers not being on par for OpenGL.