Hello My Citra lags whenever i play Pokemon Ultra Sun. It doesn’t lag when i play Pokemon Omega Ruby .What to do now ?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core™ i3-6006U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520 (4182 MB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1865
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.
hey, its showing cant upload file. size of file limit reached
Try zipping it and uploading it or upload it to something like google drive and then put up the link for it here.
Sorry for the very late reply.
But my game stopped lagging somehow and now I can play it without any lag