Hi. I’m just trying to play a Japanese 3ds game and when ever I go past the boot up screen it crashes. This game runs off of the same engine as LBX or little battlers eXperience which the website says should work, fine. I’m REALLY new to the hole ‘emulating’ scene, so I don’t really know what I’m doing. I had already set my region to Japan and everything. The only thing that I didn’t set to Japan was my language. For reference my computer can run cyberpunk at high graphics settings.
Sorry for any miss spellings, I have bad dyslexia.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64Xbit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER
- Citra Version: Citra Canary 1903 (I also tried it on the other mode, and it didn’t work)
- Game: Danball Senki Wars.
- Screenshot of Issue:
Crash and Burn log.txt (16.9 KB)