My game is at 0 fps!

my game the legends of zelda ocarina of time 3ds bugged and now it’s only with 0 fps and the part I’m in the game I’m only with save state please help me I dedicated myself a lot to get to the level I’m in the game

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (96.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1756   HEAD-25ad002
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G  | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon RX 570 Series
GPU Driver Version                           21.30.23.01 30.0.13023.1012
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [ ]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.

This sounds a lot like an issue caused by repeated use of save states. Save states are not a replacement for in-game save files. Saving save state progress upon save state progress is a great way to corrupt your progress over time.

Please try attempting to reach the same spot without the use of save states and seeing if the issue still occurs. If it does, upload another log file.