Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Until yesterday, when I played Dragon Ball Fusions, it was working fine and playing like normal. The next day, I got an update notification from Citra and clicked on it for it to update normally. After the update finished, Citra restarted, and when I tried to play Dragon Ball Fusions again, the first couple of screens showed up as normal, but then when the start screen should come up, it didn’t and my screen was black. I could hear with my headphones navigating through the menu, and when I tried to load the save to see if at least the game worked. And I can hear it fine but the screen is just black I have tried everything please help!!!
citra_log.txt (14.7 KB)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Education 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 7400
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2014
- Game: Dragon Ball Fusions
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: