My game just freeze and i get like 10% and 300ms

Issue: i play and then the game just freezes or it is having like REALLY bad viedeo and sound thing
citra_log.txt (138.7 KB)

Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System: windows10

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-core Processor

• GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti

• Citra Version (found in title bar): 1750

• Game: New super mario bros.2

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1705 HEAD-edbd6df
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            466.27
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

my game just froze again

hello ??? :wink:

Turn off texture dumping and delete the dump folder (access it with File->Open Citra Folder) as you probably have thousands of images there by now.

Turn on Hardware Shader in the Advanced graphics settings in Citra configuration.
Set CPU clock to 100% in the System tab in Citra configuration.

You just opened a topic, you can’t expect to get instant answers. Be patient.

good il try it and i come back after 5 min

Make sure you do everything I told you. If you only delete the folder but don’t turn off Texture Dumping then they will just come back.

it happend again it just froze ther is 0% speed 0 FPS and nan ms

the only thing i can do is when it frozez i save the game and then restart it and load the saving and play like 10 seconds an it happines again

helooooooooooooooooooooooo.efwqdds

Upload a new log please. Make sure you have started the game and seen the issue before closing Citra.

citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your log is cut off, try upload a new log.

citra_log.txt.old.txt (5.0 KB)
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Still cut off :confused: Does Citra close on its own when it happens?

If not, you can go to the Debug tab and check the Show Log Console (Windows Only) and then when you see the issue, screenshot the console window then upload that here. (try make the console window pretty big so more info can be shown).

Like this:

hello ?
its me Emir4270 on a second acc

I have said multiple times to be patient. Which means that you wait and not demand instant replies.

The screenshots you have shown seems to be from notepad and not the console window which I asked you to. Make sure you follow my instructions carefully.

I suggest you redump the game to make sure you have a clean dump. Have at least 2GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card before you do it: