I’ve tried almost everything and it doesn’t work
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Athlon Gold 3150U with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1706
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.6 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1706 HEAD-6e16081
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Athlon Gold 3150U with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.4.1 27.20.21002.112
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Try turn off the cheats as you have a lot of memory read/write errors which can be caused by cheats.