Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Cataline 10.15.1
- CPU: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1440
- Game: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
Citra Log:citra_log.txt (181.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1440 HEAD-590099a
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Not sure if this will help, but I’ve had a similar problem. What I did was just go to display on the toolbar, then click on create pica something in the debug section. I hope it works for you.
There is a bug on macOS, iirc resize the window or enter fullscreen and it should be “fixed”. Or try Mi460’s solution.