My game on Citra keeps crashing and lagging on my Galaxy A51

Issue:
When I load into Animal Crossing: New Leaf the game runs, but it lags heavily, freezes up, its difficult to use the controls because my character doesnt respond or responds very late to the buttons I press, and there is a wierd flickering in the color that occurs constantly. Im not sure of my phones exact specs, but as far as I know the Galaxy A51 should have correct specs to run Citra and this game properly, based off of what Ive read online. If there is anything you can do or any help, insight, advice, or information you can offer me to make the Citra app work good on my phone itd be much appreciated. The idea of your app absolutely thrills me and Im longing to play animal crossing if thats possible.

System Information

• Operating System: Galaxy A51
  • CPU: ?
  • GPU: ?
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 89204de7b
  • Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):N/A

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m pretty sure the A51 ships with an Exynos processor. Meaning that the opengl drivers are most likely at fault. There is nothing you can do about that other than buying a new phone with a snapdragon 845 processor or better (they have better opengl drivers).