game runs very slowly, there isn’t much more to say
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.60GHz
- GPU: Nvidia geforce rtx 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1791
- Game: pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (72.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1791 HEAD-0e9198e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 432.00
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Switch back to HLE audio, LLE is very slow even on i9-10900K
Also enable Accurate Multiplication to prevent an inevitable bug with Disk Shader Cache which will lead to crashes if you don’t.