my pc freezes when i try to load fire emblem awakening.It was doing fine until today, and i tries using both canary and nigthly and the result still same my whole pc freeze
*nb fire wakening USA version
and sorry if my english was bad
- Operating System: win 10
- CPU: core i3-7100U
- GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE 920mx
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nigthly1438 and canary1599
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (10.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1438 HEAD-ad3c464
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I already tried enabling Accurate Multiplication but the result still same
Disk Shader Cache.
@Developers why is Shader Cache even enabled by default when it seems to cause more trouble than it actually helps?
Thank you very much
Its actually help and I can play this games again, but the games bit more laggy than before
Its better that the game can be loaded again
*sorry if my english is bad