My multiplayer room is not being shown in public rooms

Issue:
The multiplayer room hosted by me does not reflect in the multiplayer rooms.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: intel core i3
  • GPU: I cant find
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1392
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

log:
citra_log.txt (6.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

i cant do it in any game
i tried in pokemon omega ruby also

You’ve already joined the room using that Citra instance, so it makes sense that you wouldn’t see that room. If you wish to see the room, you’ll need to set up another Citra instance:

Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder.

I didnt understand the second part and also,
My friends cant see the room either when I am in the room

The second part were simply instructions on how to set up a standalone Citra build that you can use to detect your multiplayer room. Seeing as you can’t detect the multiplayer room you’ve hosted on the Citra version that is hosting. So the standalone version would be able to see it.

In that case you should double check that you don’t have an overzealous third party anti-virus software blocking Citra’s connection. That could cause people not to be able to see you.

Im on 1392 version is that related somehow

It shouldn’t be as far as I’m aware.