My pokemon its not connecting to internet help

Issue:
when i want to do wonder trade it say you will be connected to the internet and ask me if i want to continue i say yes and after it save and noting happen

System Information

Operating System:
CPU:intel core i5-6400
GPU:Nividia Gtx 950
Citra Version (found in title bar):There it say citra canary #567
Game:pokemon sun
Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Paste your entire console window log here.
citra_log.txt (80.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Connecting to Nintendo’s servers is currently not supported by Citra, just local WiFi.

and then how i can trade with players ?? players from rooms

yes, you can trade locally connecting to rooms.

only locally oh but i saw some people doing wonder trade.And i saw some tutorials how they doing battle and trades but not locally

as already stated in this thread, you can do anything that doesn’t require connecting to nintendo servers.

if it’s not a disturbance can you give my a list of what i can do when you got time please

You can do almost everything that’s possible on the 3DS local WiFi.

I also Can’t Connect To The Internet. Please check and tell the problem and the way to solve the problem. Pleaseee!!! It is keep on connecting to the internet. I wait For more than 10 minutes but was in loading like in the image below. Please help someone. I enabled accurate multiplication. I cant connect to the internet please help.

citra_log.txt (397.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1851 HEAD-e44a132f6
Operating System                              Ubuntu Core 20
CPU                                           AMD Athlon 3000G with Radeon Vega Graphics     
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             AMD RAVEN2 (DRM 3.35.0, 5.4.0-47-generic, LLVM 10.0.0)
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Citra can not connect to the internet.
Citra only supports local multiplayer features, these are redirected over Citra servers. Besides that, mystery gifts for the 3DS Pokemon games aren’t available anymore even on real 3DS consoles.
Use PKHeX if you are interested in getting any event Pokemon or use your 3DS if you want to use any feature that requires an internet connection.