Game wont open, keeps saying that a fatal error has occurred.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v6 @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2643
- Game: Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (10.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2643 HEAD-3a391a0
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v6 @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. You shouldn’t be touching this if you don’t know what you’re doing.
As for the fatal error, seems like your ROM may be corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.