My Pokemon save disappeared

Hi, i recently started to play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon on Citra. Everything went well until now when i wanted to start the game. It was as if i started a new save… The last time i played is yesterday and there was no problem back then. So i went in the save folder by right-clicking on my rom, and found the folder empty (–> C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\00040000\00174400\data\00000001). I have two other roms on my Citra, and in their save folder, there is their save file, but not in the Pokemon save folder. I wonder if i did something wrong but i don’t remember if i did. I remember that i updated citra canary but i played after without any problem, and i play on citra nightly 1413. I tried to find my save file with a scan and a deep scan with Recuva but i didn’t find it.
I spent 8 hours on this save so I’m not very far in the game but i reaaaally would like to get it back.
Thank you

(Here are my logs where i didn’t find anything useful myself)

citra_log.txt (260.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce 830M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            353.50
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

I don’t suppose you figured it out? I had the exact same issue