My Pokémon Sword And Shield Freezes

I have been trying to play sword and shield for a while… swords my main shield is my secondary ( after I finish my Sword )… I finished the main story and wanted to play Isle of armor and crown tundra… crown tundra froze with the battle against peony but after 3-4 restarts it worked but isle of armor is completely different story… When I First entered the isle of armor and exited the station it froze around 20 times and after restarts too it didn’t work… so i used ryujinx to get past it and brought but it froze after the battle with klara there too so i finished the battle saved ad brought my save back to yuzu and played but everytime it keeps freezing every 20 to 30 steps… Pls Help

yuzu_log.txt (1.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 435             . HEAD-mainline-636-3737-g2743b9f36
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8935
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Delete that current shader cache, disable the FPS hack mod, update to the latest mainline, and if that’s not enough, try with multicore disabled.

how do i do that BTW … i do not know

For the shader cache, right click the game in yuzu’s list, Remove > Shader Cache.
For the mod, right click the game, properties, disable the mods.
For updating yuzu, if you used the installer, run from the start menu, will force to check for updates. If you downloaded manually, just do it again with our current version, we update those daily.
For multicore, bottom left corner of the window before booting a game.