My pokemon umus and sun and moon games are like this

Issue:
like when i looked at my game after around 2 weeks my game looked like the photo then i reset my game and opened pokemon sun and its the same thing help.

System Information
?

• Operating System: Windows 10

• CPU:
    ?

• GPU:?

• Citra Version (found in title bar): ?

• Game: pokemon umus and pokemon sun and moon

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
    ?
    My Log File:
    citra_log.txt (12.1 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1630 HEAD-2e0ce86
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.4963
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

please do help me i really want to play my pokemon sun game normally

GPU Driver Version: 20.19.15.4963

This driver is outdated, you need to update.

Download win64_15.40.47.5166.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29971/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=76308
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29971/a08/win64_15.40.47.5166.zip

then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Intel HD 4400 and 4600 have driver bugs with Accurate Multiplication enabled with some games, try turn it off.

Its still not working. I’ve done everything the website said but still nothing I’ll try redoing it maybe i did something wrong, It says my driver thing is up to date. Is there anything i would be able to do?

Please upload another log file so we can check if everything was applied correctly as well as look for other causes.

citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

ok thank you for trying to help me you’re the best im legit crying lol

No problem!
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem/crash/slowdown and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat

what if it doesnt slow down? or have any problems because it is not crashing everything is fine its just there is no speech bubble where the words are only proffisor kukui and the backgroud

It’s just an example. Encounter the problem you’re having in-game and that’s enough. In your case it’s the graphical issue.

citra_log.txt (20.8 KB)
the issue here is that i cant see anything to type in my name. and do i close citra now?

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1630 HEAD-2e0ce86
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.5166
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced tab and disable Accurate Multiplication. Try your game again after that and see if it displays everything correctly now.

THANK YOU it worked i am crying so much and i want to hug you even tho its corona time i just want to hug you so hard i die THANK YOU

Well I did mention about that setting in my previous post but maybe you didn’t see it :stuck_out_tongue:

yep i didnt see it because i was really worried that i cant play pokemon usum and pokemon sun and moon anymore

1 Like

Yea that’s why I asked for another log xD