My Pokemon X game is not working in my pc. I have tried many of the ways but it can’t start. It is also not start for the first time so please tell me how to fix it. It says ‘Citra-qt has stopped working’.
- Operating System: HP Pavilion g4 Notebook PC
- CPU: 2.20 GHz
- GPU: AMD A4 -3330MX APU with Radeon ™ HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1281
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1281 HEAD-57a0145
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This can’t help me please suggest any other way.
Your GPU driver is outdated, download and latest driver available from AMD’s website.
I have downloaded it but it says it was already at it updated version
did you download the driver installer or an update utility? you should use the former. if that still won’t let you install it, uninstall your current driver first.