My problem with the CPU

My problem with the CPU.
The first thing I want to write - I use a translator languages(sorry for my grammatical errors and errors in the construction of sentences) .

I don’t have a gaming computer,I know that.But the fact that my computer is capable of a good job citra-I’m sure.

Usually in ORAS/Sun and Moon I have very low fps.
In some places I have stable fps (30).But when I visit locations where very many details my fps falls to 5.
It’s just awful.

However, when I looked at the task Manager I saw that citra uses only 30% of my cpu(with cpu everything is normal,I tested it in bf4 and the game used all available memory of the processor).

Conclusion: Citra does not use at least 70% of my cpu memory,I have tried many methods:
UNPARK CPU
Put high performance on the PC.
Put a high priority citra.
When I change the resolution of the game fps does not change.
Not help.
I did a simple test-run 3 applications running the game and they showed me the same fps.Already on the 4th run of fps began to fall.
I realized that if citra used all the memory,it would have worked 3 times faster,and that would have been good for me.
I don’t know what to do with it,for 2 years this problem.
Also, the problem with GPU render (it just crashes), but the function is still in early access so I do not require anything from it.

System Information

• Operating System: Win 10
  • CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 850 3.3GHz 4 cores
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (2048mb)
  • Citra Version::last nightly build
  • Game: POKEMON ULTRA SUN/MOON & ORAS!
    CODE:I’m not sure you need a code.But if you still need it I will drop it in the comments.

Citra is currently in very early stages of development. Games usually run less than full-speed even on the best computers. Expect bugs and glitches to appear in most games. Many features for a more stable emulation are still in the works. For any major updates, please visit our Homepage.

The reason why Citra doesn’t use more of your CPU is because Citra isn’t multithreaded.

Thanks for your help.So I need to use my old dual core processor and it will work better?

No, it’s not that more cores are hurting performance, but instead that the cores that are being used are underperforming, so you need a CPU with good single core performance.