Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I randomized pokemon alpha sapphire and I was able to turn it into a 3ds file. I tried loading that file into citra and it loads for about 10 seconds that just stops. I can hear it but the screen is completely frozen. I cannot create and save states either and when I try and load one it just crashes again.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1889
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (116.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: