Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
It says that there is a fatal error
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (54.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1592 HEAD-42a1862
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20673
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Make sure you have followed the guides below properly.