My yuzu dont have some files

please help me to fix that

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please reference the Quickstart Guide in order to dump your games, keys, and system files for use with yuzu. https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/

that video dont help me in anyting because i dont use patreon

and when i put a game if show me this

There’s an entire guide beneath the video. You get your games and keys from your Nintendo Switch.

thats the problem i dont have a switch

when you make a emulator from a console is supose to be for the ones witout the console

We appreciate your interest in Switch emulation, but yuzu doesn’t support piracy. If you need any assistance using yuzu, you’re required to own a Switch and the game.

This is incorrect. You always need the console and the games for emulators, no emulator or creator group ever endorses or encourages piracy.

I dont know what emulators you use but all the emulators right now dont need the console to be used for the users you simple download it and get the games and is ready to go no console needed

Incorrect. Even if that were the case, which it isn’t, that’s now how yuzu works.

1 Like