My yuzu wont accept controller/keyboard controlls

So my sword copy doesnt really work after the opening scene. It runs smoothly up until I sit in this room and the character stares at its phone. I dont really know what to do please help.
PS: I tried setting up keyboard and mouse and the controller (ps4) as a custom pro controller.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This isn’t an issue with your controller configuration. This is a softlock, a freeze, that happens at every cutscene. You’ll need a save file to get past them.

I’m sorry to have to break this to you but Pokemon Sword and Shield do not run on yuzu as of yet. It will softlock just like this in each and every cutscene. There are multiple (over 3) such cutscenes in every city. One on almost every route. So even using saves will only help a little. You could use a save that has the whole story finished to play and capture monsters etc. but then you won’t be able to play the story at all.

Thanks to both of you. I’ll keep that in mind and play other games.