N64 buttons and "overlay" for Ocarina of Time

Hello i don’t know, which section ist the right for this, but i have 2 questions.

Is it possible with citra to bring the N64 “overlay” to the first display in the citra Emulator (of ocarina of time) ?

So i mean, that i can see my hearts, my weapons and number of my ammo and so on. Is that possible ? Because now this stuffis on the second display, but when i only want to use the main display, i can’t see them.

And is it possible, to have the N64 controller layout? so i mean, that ingame instructions are showing correct (for example when i play the ocrina, that the buttons are the arrows and A and not X,Y,L,R and A. So i mean, the buttons i see displayed on the display. The rest i can set up with joy to key.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hello,

What you’re requesting can either be done via a ROM hack, or a texture pack. However, I don’t know of anyone that’s created one. You should try searching Google or some Zelda specific discords/websites.

So i should ask there ?

This should be the answer to your answer below mine.

Our Media section is where users post texture packs.