Hi, how can I change the name that appears when you enter the Multiplayer mode of any game? I changed the appropriate setting in Citra’s System tab but the name still shows up as “Citra” there instead of the name I specified. Please note that I don’t mean Netplay but rather any in-game Multiplayer menu I’ll show some examples with screenshots. Is this a bug or something? Thanks a lot for your help.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 8750
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1706
- Game: Any game with a in-game multiplayer mode
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (286.4 KB)