Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire at Citra and the fps is very low
the citra app is updated even my drivers and OS.
- Operating System: windows 10 64-bits
- CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U CPU 2.40GHz 1tb 4gb ram
- GPU: Intel hd graphics 620, render AMD radeon HD 8500m 2gb
- Citra Version: citra nightly 1515, citra canary 1707
- Game: pokemon alpha sapphire
citra_log.txt (94.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1515 HEAD-98fe5f8
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 8500M
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
enabling the Accurate Multiplication still results and adjust some settings at amd