Need help for pokemon SUN or MOON.Thanking You

Is there any crash problem for pokemon Sun or pokemon Moon.TY:

Also will it work in my pc specs below(sorry for my bad computer knowledge)but pokemon Y and OR works fine with decent speed, but can’t really play due to early game crashes. OR crashes at Petalburg forest after fighting the boy…Y after first fight with the girl( had to use another save file to skip the starter pokemon crash)
System Information

• Operating System:Windows 8.1
  • CPU:intel Core i7( I don’t know what version)
  • GPU: 2 GB of (I don’t know what version)AMD radeon and 8 GB ram
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

Dont download ROMs. Dump them from your 3DS. Read the FAQ. We won’t provide any sort of support for downloaded ROMs.

Then we can’t help you. Oh wait. Do you know someone who has a 3DS? If yes, you can take his/her console & dump the game after buying it.

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES. Dumping is basically transferring the game to your computer.
Also don’t double post, this isn’t a chat. Edit all your consecutive posts together.

I’m sorry. But u still have not answered my question

Dude OK but I prefer buying Ultra sun. For INR 3,500(I don’t know) Using my friends 3ds. But are there any crash problems??? Will it work in my PC. Which is better Flipkart or Amazon?

The “petalburg forest” issue has been fixed in our official builds for a long time.
We only provide support for builds downloaded from the official site, preferably recent ones.
The only crashes in the 7th generation pokemon games should be fixed in the current canary builds.

1 Like

So it was a texcache problem right?

no, it was related to file read timings

Ok thanks. But I didn’t see that pr. Can you provide the #number?

Ok I found it. Thanks again.