Need help with Animal Crossing: New Leaf trails cheat (No longer valid, do not use this topic. use the other topic titled "need help with animal crossing new leaf cheats"!

This topic is no longer used by me, as it serves the same purpose as another topic titled "need help with animal crossing new leaf cheats. I’ll rename it to "need help with animal crossing new leaf trails cheat. if you want to do something with this post, like post a reply, please do it on this topic, which is the one I’ll be using for this from now on. Link: Need help with cheats for Animal Crossing: New Leaf - #13 by CitraBot

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            466.63
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

I’m not seeing any indication that this topic is for a different purpose than the one you’ve already made, correct me if I’m wrong: Need help with cheats for Animal Crossing: New Leaf (old)

That’s why I added (old) to the name, that topic was originaly for something else. I’ll probably take that one down once I can. (at the moment I can’t trash it) Sorry for any inconvenience.

You’re still trying to use the same cheat code as far as I can see. Though instead of mentioning the NTR plugin required, you’re referencing the video that uses that same plug-in (which you have already been told doesn’t function in Citra). I’m not seeing anything to differentiate between the topics. Please provide a valid reason for this topic’s existence, else I’ll be locking it because there’ll already be a topic open for it.

I changed this topic to just say that it’s no longer used and that you have to move on to the old one. I made sure to make it clear that this one isn’t used anymore. I hope that helps with the issue. Sorry for being a dummy and thinking that I could get away with having two topics serving the same purpose. I really do apologize about that. If you can trash this topic so it’s just the other one that would be nice.