Issue: I’ve been trying to run Monster Hunter Generations aswell as Super Mario Land and i usually get like 60% speed and in rare ocasions i actually get the 100% speed on Monster Hunter (3D functions on Monster Hunter are disabled as they suggest on forums). I haven’t tried other games yet since i believe those games should work just fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: Intel (R) Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), 2.90GHz
- GPU: Intel (R) HD Graphics 620 8266 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1980
- Game: Monster Hunter Generations (Europe)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (36.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1980 HEAD-ffe9bf4
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20666
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I already did what the Citrabot told me but it’s not working either
These games tend to be difficult to run without a dedicated GPU iirc. Make sure that your laptop’s powerplan is set to maximum performance and that you are plugged into power when playing.