Need help with pokemon super mystery dungeon

can i have some help when i play pokemon super mystery dungeon when it goes into a dungeon or a cutscene the game freezes for a moment than unfreezes with a bit of lag and it goes back to being fine how do i fix this

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (5.0 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

citra_log txt.txt (5.1 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (461.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Canary 2007   HEAD-ecbb434
Operating System                             macOS High Sierra (10.13)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
GPU Driver Version                           ?
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.