Need help with Pokémon Y's black squares and environment problem

Issue:
I was playing Pokémon Y last night and i have to save and load the game because I want to get the female gender of Fennekin. But because I have something else to do, I decided to close the game and citra, later on I logged back in. After loading my in-game save, the black square appeared, completely blocking the menu and not showing any title texts, and the entire world is filled with black. I know this to be that the resources are not properly loaded, but when I tried other games, they don’t seem to have any problem at all. I was able to properly run it years earlier with minor framerate issues, a few glitches but it wasn’t like this when I tried to play again. Can anyone help me with this?

System Information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (49.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1785   HEAD-baecc18
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4100 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version                           30.0.101.1660
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

This driver if out of date. To update, download and install gfx_win_101.3413_101.2111.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/738230/gfx_win_101.3222_101.2111.exe