Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
hi, im struggling to run pokenon ultra moon, and im not sure if its my settings or my dinosaur aged hardware. tried running it on my S10 as well, no real performance difference (ive tried most settings but i cant get it over 15) so id like some help with optimising my settings or a straight confirmation that my pc or s10 wont run this.
- Operating System: windows 10 x64
- CPU: intell core i5-4570S 2.9GHZ (base)
- GPU: Intell HD 4600 (driver ver 184.108.40.20635)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1727
- Game: Pokemon Ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (no way to screenshot a low framerate, not sure but ill try with this scrsht to portay the framerate)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (178.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: