Need help with SMTiv/iv Apocalypse dlc

The DLC files, that I have been trying to put on Citra for the past day, have not wanted to be installed.
.Whenever I try to install them, they “say” that they have been installed, but the content does not show up in game, and I’m unsure if it’s because I don’t have the right cia files, or if it’s something wrong with the DLC,

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
  • Citra Version: Nightly
  • Game: Shin Megami Tensei 4/4 Apocalypse.
    :

citra_log.txt (9.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1393 HEAD-439d550
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Double check that you have the latest version of godmode9, older versions dumped DLC improperly. Some games may need the region in Citra to be set manually.

Tried both of your suggestions, and even when I try to install the main CIA that I get my DLC from, even when I decrypt it, doesn’t work. It give me this, every time:LL2lEfHWQWSB-qLoFF7tSQ
Even when I try to install the individual DLC app cias, it “says” they are installed, but do still do not show up in game.

Ok to confirm, you dumped it as cia(standard) and not (legit)?

Yes. Should I try it with the other method, instead?

Nah, standard decrypts it. Strange that it doesn’t work though for this game for some reason :confused:

Is there ANY way I can get this to work? I spent a lot of money on the DLC, and really don’t want it to go to waste (since I barely use this 3DS aside for getting stuff for citra, and want to show this stuff to my friends on Discord, too.)

Looks like this thread is long dead, but did you ever find a solution?