Need help with the black screen PLS

Issue:
Just updated citra, both Nightly and Canary, when I tried to play Pokemon Ultra Sun the game work fine on the title screen but went black when I enter the game, only sound.

System Information

• Operating System: Window 10 Home Single
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-8130U
  • GPU: UHD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary #724
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (2.9 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Was it working before? which build? try to disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’

I have tried to disabled ít but it not working

try the latest canary or nightly, as of this post there has been some updates. but it may not change anything, was it working before? also upload your log again.

The log shows that you didn’t start the game to reproduce the issue. Only close Citra after reproducing the issue and then upload the log file.

There no others issue except the black screen

what he meant is that for a log to be useful you need to reproduce your issue so that citra can log what did go wrong. for that just open citra, for simplicity go to Emulation > Configure > Debug and click on ‘Open Log Location’, leave that folder open, launch your game, when your issue occurs (in your case screen goes black), close citra, don’t open again at this point, upload your citra_log file in the folder you opened previously.

Ok This is the log file
citra_log.txt (31.1 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try updating the GPU driver. Download the latest driver from the GPU manufacturer’s website.

CPU : Amd A8
GPU : Radeon R5
Citra Version : Canary Build - 1471dd6
Game : Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

I can open bag, i can save the game, the game run, but the first screen blank black.

citra_log.txt (40.9 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving: