The game starts and works fine and fast, but when there’s a scenary change (some characters start to talk, a match starts…) i got black screen but the game is going on (i can see 30 FPS ad Speed 100% and i can also hear the background music). To solve this i disable Hardware Render (Emulation > Configure > Graphics), apply and reable it, and this fix the problem, but i got a black screen every 2/3 minutes and is impossible to continue playing like this! What can i do?
- Operating System: Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary #764
- Game: Inazuma Eleven GO: Galaxy Supernova
citra_log.txt (3.5 KB)