Neither Mario Party game works in multiplayer

My friend and I are trying to play Mario Party Island and Star Rush, but neither one has their multiplayer lobby working.
In Star Rush, I can host just fine, but when my friend tries to join me she sees that my lobby is “flickering”, as it appears and disappears, same thing when I try to join her.
Now Island Tour is a bit more blunt as it just straight up tells us “communication error” the second we press multiplayer.
If there’s a fix it would be gladly appreciated, if not, I will file this for bug fixing purposes, as no one else has seemed to comment on this.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

It’s been pretty much a week and no reply, bumping this.

Mario Party Island Rush’s and Mario Party Star Rush’s multiplayer require DLP to be functional. Although, through testing by other users, Mario Party Island Rush does not work even with those DLP files installed correctly. Mario Party Star Rush should work with DLP though. If you haven’t dumped, installed and activate DLP yet, please follow the instructions listed at the bottom of this page: Multiplayer - Citra

That seemed to work, it’s still pretty weird that you need DLP.

Yea, don’t ask us how that works.
Ask Nintendo :stuck_out_tongue: