Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Built a new computer today, and I tried running citra to entertain myself while the big things were downloading, Tried launching FE Awakening and Shadows of Valentia but got an “error occurred in the video core”
- Operating System: Windows 1o
- CPU:Intel® Core™ i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
- GPU: According to Intel Driver support it’s Microsoft Basic Display Adapter but supposed to be Radeon RX 560 EVO OC Edition 4GB PCI-E
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #789
- Game: Fire emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (916 Bytes)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: