New Super Mario Bros 2 Co-op not working properly

Issue: I’m trying to play NSMB2 Co-op with my friend but everytime we connect we both leave and i don’t understand why

System Information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (507.1 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1235 HEAD-9412484
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

This is a known issue, doesn’t occur when playing on the same network.

How do i play on the same network? Do i use Hamachi? Or what?

i don’t if something like hamachi would work, i was talking about local network.

Is there any way to play online?

As you test it yourself it has problems that prevents from being playable on that mode.

Same problem in mine too.I cant play new super Mario bros.2 in co-op.But it works in solo.

So even if my friend will have his laptop right by my computer won’t let us play?
If so will there ever be a fix for Citra for co-op gameplay on New Super Mario Bros 2?

if both of you are on the same network that will likely work (it always works for me).

So do you mean the same network as the same wifi connection?

Yes, as long as you are connected to the same network, router, device, etc. i only tested on the same network with cable.

Ok. Once my friend comes to play in a few days then i will tell you what happens…

Good afternoon I suffer from the same problem I would like you to repair it

1 Like