New Super Mario bros. 2 works now but freezes and lagsspikes
- Win 10:
- i5 6500:
- AMD RX 480
- canary 2303 and nighly 1798
- Game: New Super Mario bros. 2
citra_log.txt (19.3 KB)
now i want a real supporter instead a shitty bot, im going to crazy
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1798 HEAD-67c4b87
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.124017
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
It may be laggy with first time you play it but after that you have re-entered level it works fast and whole game is fully playable without any problems. Compared to Super Mario 3d land (frames for easily 1-5fps) it works perfectly. (Super Mario 3dLand crashes whole phone after 4 worlds and opening it again in citra cause phone automaticly reboot again without asking sim code after reboot.)
NSMB2 is probably the best working game in citra so far. (other games have more lags and reboots).