New Super Mario Bros Deluxe crash

Hello guys. I was playing New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, but the game crashes on the level “Haunted shipwreck”, by the end of the level. Is there a way to fix that?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

provide with your log file for better support

I was doing it. There you go.

yuzu_log.txt (3.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 354             . HEAD-mainline-636-3199-g578f0aeab
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            445.87
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

your gpu is not upgraded to the latest version… check it out here…
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/162983/en-us

I’ve disabled boxcat and updated the gpu to the latest version. Still crashing at the same point of the level.

Should I send another log file?

ya… you can… it would be better and also try this…

I’ve followed the setup guide. Most of the options were the same as the video, but I did everything else. I’m still crashing. I’m trying to send the log file, but it says that the file is too big. There is any other way to send it? Also, i’ve made a clip of the moment of the crash. How can I send that too?

Use other file hosting site and provide with the link…

I’ve uploaded both files here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HBo5VAn5zH7JxOLQa0gDKKV32TA8yYwz?usp=sharing

You must read the community guidelines before posting here… You have to get your own rom which is legally dumped via Nintendo switch and we doesn’t support downloading roms… And in such a case we won’t be able to help you…

1 Like

Nvm. Nobody willing to help here anyway…

You must have been helped if you didn’t pirated…:sweat_smile:

Pirated??? I did everything right. Everything that yuzu official guides told me too. Anyway, you could just have told me what was wrong. The right way to get the game, if I did it wrong. Rudeness wasn’t necessary. But that’s ok. I’ll handle myself.

I am a proud Pirate arrrrrrrrr and I don’t fell offended.
evil
Yuzu is not perfect to play all the games, it will take some time to play almost all off them.
https://yuzu-emu.org/game/

1 Like

Thank you so much ionelush2001. You are a good person.

2 Likes

52 101

1 Like

5 months later and i encounter exactly the same issue here and no fix to be found