Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Since the new update two days ago on both Nightly and Canary, the speed on both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is drastically low as compared to the previous builds. I used to get around 120-140% outside any city in the game and around 300-400% in any kind of menu in-game. However, since the new update my average speed is 70-80% in cities and in menus, its 100-200%. I don’t know whether its the update or something else. Please help me!
- Operating System:Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3437U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.40GHz
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1282 and Citra Canary 1372
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (202.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: