So it wasnt until after the last two updates that my FE game started making all the sprite work look crusty.
This only seems to affect the sprite work as the models and gameplay seems to be fine but its still a awful issue to have in this FE echo’s
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Ryzen 5
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1965
- Game: Fire Emblem Echos: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: