New user, need some help

Hello guys, so it’s my first time using citra and wanted to play Pokemon Ultra sun. The game works fine but there’s this small issue. Occasionally there is screen tearing in the game. Like our bag keeps appearing and disappearing, people’s hair keeps appearing and disappearing, etc. I’d like to know how to fix this issue if possible.
Thank you

My comp:
Intel i7 4790k processor
Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB GPU
8GB RAM

Launch the game, reproduce the issue, close citra and upload your log.

citra_log.txt (12.8 KB)
Here is the log file after replicating the issue.

Your log is incomplete, reproduce the issue, close citra and don’t open again at this point (otherwise citra will overwrite your log) open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra\log and upload your log again.

Does checking ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’ have any effect?

citra_log.txt (135.1 KB)
Sorry about that. Here is the complete log. The Accurate Geometry Shader was already checked from the beginning.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

oops, i meant ‘Accurate Multiplication’, test it on citra nightly and reduce your internal resolution a bit to 4X. see if the issue persists.

Tried it out in Nightly with Accurate multiplication and x4 resolution but the problem still persists.

citra_log.txt (61.5 KB)

Here’s the log file after the above said changes, if it helps.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

it appears to be a long standing issue with nvidia GPU:

Oh. So using the previous version is the only fix to the problem then? Will this problem be fixed if i try to hand over processing to CPU rather than GPU? (Disabling hardware shader)

Maybe, give it a try, the performance penalty won’t be a problem for you system specs (probably).

I’ve tried using the CPU and the flickering have stopped. Played for 30 mins without any incident. While i can’t multi task in fear of slowing the game down when using the CPU i do hope they fix this GPU issue in the future builds.
Thank you very much for putting up with my questions!