New Yuzu user: unable to start Any game with vulkan

Hey there decided to try Yuzu i have had great experiences with citra andi have downloaded it opened it fine i got the prod.key and title.keys and im unable to run NSMB U Deluxe with Vulkan or Open GL it says it may npt be supported or sumthing but ive tried updating my graphics card nothign works… can someone direct me to a download… well i got openGL working but not Vulkan please help i lookedin logs and saw VK_ERROR_EXTENSION_NOT_PRESENT but heres the log file yuzu_log.txt (3.7 MB)

You say you updated your GPU but according to the log you have driver 442.87 installed which is from january 2020 so over 1.5 years old. For all that is good, update your GPU drivers and keep doing that regularly. No vulkan will work with such an ancient driver.

As for NSMBUD, with that game you are required to have the firmware dumped from your switch. Make sure you did that.

Click the following link for instructions on how to dump the firmware from your Nintendo Switch: Quickstart Guide - yuzu

@Rei ok one sec Device manager says i have current drivers and prod and title keys i can do Open GL but not vulkan

heres my new error log read this oneyuzu_log.txt (9.5 KB)
i may have sent you the one before i tried updating

ok so i just found a driver i think for my GeForce GTX 1660 Ti There was one point where vulkan was running but thats when imade the post because it stopped out of the blue 2 days ago i was writing this because nothing was working i found out i needed alot so then i got everything and it started working and then vulkan just stopped

That’s the one. You will most likely also need to update the driver for the Intel GPU: Intel® Graphics – Windows® 10 & Windows 11* DCH Drivers

i have a very specific Grafics card its GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

Thank you so much i misread your post unless you edited it lmao thank you

1 Like