Newbie needs help with Pokemon Ultra Moon

Hi there, new to citra. Im trying to play pokemon ultra moon and i needed some info.
I saw many reddit posts with awesome hd shaders, new color pallets from pokemon go etc, but no guide on how to install stuff like that. Also, after launching it the default models look pixelated and the sound a bit slower than the actions. meaning i attack, the attack happens and then i hear the attack sounds.
Basically im seeking the best setting to play this game, as its the only one i care about!
Also i read there are mods? Like a 60 fps mod. Is there a list somewhere? On canary btw, should i switch to nightly version?

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10 pro
  • CPU: ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: msi 2070 super gaming x trio
  • RAM: 16gb 3200mhz
  • Resolution: 1080p 144hz monitor
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1857
  • Game: pokemon ultra moon(thinking adding prismatic moon mod too)

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Upload a screenshot that shows the issue.

The sound problem should be fixed on next Canary build. Canary contains experimental features that may break stuff every now and then, if you want a more stable experience you can use Nightly instead.

I have no idea about mods, sorry.

thanks for the info. ill wait for the next update to play then. well as i said, its not really something i can screenshot. im just looking for the best graphics etc settings to play the game. for example which texture should i use(anime4k ultrafast, bicubic etc)

is it possible to have nightly and canary at the same time? can i install both as a portable setup?

I think this could be caught in a screenshot.

You can extract a standalone build by clicking manual download at https://citra-emu.org/download/ then inside where its citra-qt.exe is at create a new folder called user and all settings & saves will be in here for that Citra build instead of the global AppData folder.

There is no auto-update when you go portable mode unfortunately so keep that in mind.

i just fixed the pixelated models, by changing the resolution! the default one gave me weird models. any idea about the textures i mentioned? what do you use?