Even though the mic has been activated for citra, no matter how many times I try to name my dog, it simply won’t let me. It shows that it is picking up audio, but it never understands me. I have tried it with a Corsair Void Pro Headset mic, and a HQ Recording mic.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 9700F
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1465
- Game: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever and Friends
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):