No audio on Fire Emblem Three Houses

I’ve tried changing the output source to what I’m using, restarting the emulator, and just about everything I can think of, but I’m getting no audio on FETH

edit: it was fixed in today’s update.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Bro I’m having the exact same problem since today when the update of yuzu took place… the other day everything was fine

1 Like

so it’s not just me then? good to know

yuzu_log.txt (501.2 KB)

log file

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1086
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.155
Graphics Renderer                            GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 462.21.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

yeah, the update broke the game, I wasted an hour uninstalling my audio drivers for nothing

1 Like

Will be fixed in next mainline.

also please update your gpu drivers

pardon the stupid question, but, what’s a mainline?

mainline is the normal version of yuzu provided by installer. Basically you just need to update.

1 Like

Experimental emu is subject to accidental regression or issue. They’re trying to fix it.

1 Like

oh okay, thank you so much.

1 Like