No connection at 192.168.1.1

Utter 'noob here, but experienced Ubuntu user. I purchased a used Netgear WNDR4300 with Lede/LuCI installed. (17 version).

Please point me to the page, this site/forum that talks about how to see the OpenWRT/LEDE admin page for the modem. I want to install the OpenVPN packages. I know the url is: 192.168.0.1, but I cannot connect to it.

FWIW, I’ve looked at Youtube and this Forum. I’ve plugged either the WAN or LAN ports to my computer tried to connect. Fail. Tried calling the router to the network via a switch for both WAN and LAN as well. Fail. I made a new ethernet connection and tried to get to 192.168.1.1 that way and fail again.

I know this is hornbook, but, I’m asking for help.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This is off-topic, changing category. its more appropriate to ask that question on a tech support forum, specially given that it doesn’t seem to correlate with this forum overall posting.