No display citra mac on animal crossing new leaf welcome amigo

Issue:
To play with my girl friend on acnl welcome amiibo i take citra on my computer, so she want to play with me and she got a macbook air so i decided to do the same thing for her but on her mac so with citra we could play together, i download citra and set it correctly for her mac then i dl the 3ds file of acnl for citra, i unarchive the rar file and give the folder to citra qt nightly, citra see the folder and see also the game to execute so its perfect i double tap on the game and it start to load i see fps grow and i hear the sound of the acnl loading page, but no display it stay on the grey page of citra qt, no error, no nothing just citra grey back ground window and the sound of the game, sooo its a bit boring …

System Information

• Operating System: 1,6 GHz Intel Core i5
  • CPU:
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 Mo
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: animal crossing new leaf: welcome amiibo
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): citra nightly 1397
    citra_log.txt (93.6 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1397 HEAD-020cd56
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 2

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

Any reason you have Dump textures enabled? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yh just a try to make it work, but on or off it’s the same

I really need help. I Don’t know what can i do… i feel like i try everything in link with citra so pls can i have some help ?

See if you have any updates from the app store, maybe that will fix the drivers. I never touched a mac so I don’t know much about them.